Tuesday, February 2, 2010

cake boss again


so i have like every episode of cake boss from this season recorded but i definitely have not been watching them. anyway i saw that he did the cake for the 40th anniversary of sesame street and since sesame street is like such a huge part of my life right now i had to watch. i must say he did a pretty good job, i thought the cake looked a lot better than duff's would have just because the characters were life like and didn't look like duff's generic figures. also i'm sure that S.S. went to cake boss also because he's closer to NYC. the main guy made a huge cookie for cookie monster, too, which was good.

one thing i really enjoyed during cake boss were the ads for the duggars new 1 pound baby's birth, too. i mean, really. fucking stop, you are not a cow. maybe they will finally stop now that 1 of the kids is going to be completely fucked up. i mean this baby was born like WAY way too early, seriously it is going to have some massive problems if it can even survive. what a joke, why did they have to keep going? so they could keep the show "and counting" ?? it's so sick, that baby is so screwed in so many ways.

so what about this new movie dear, john? i'm just not sure because i like the guy and i liked step up. however, that chick was the star of mamma mia so it's like she's not OK at all. also i think her eyes are way too far apart on her head and she looks like a freak.

anyway is that the chick from will and grace dancing in the new "i can't believe it's not butter" ads or what? i can't tell. and why is luke wilson doing cell phone ads? it is sad or OK? no one really cared when catherine zeta jones did t-mobile so maybe it's not a step down, i don't know, it just seems a little weird.

i'm really sorry i missed the pregnancy pact on lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can watch the Cake Boss, that show works my nerves!!! But I hate Duff too, LOL!!!

    That butter commerical is so funny to me, I wonder who talked her into doing that terrible commerical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um....amanda seyfried was also a character in one of my favorite tv shows of all time - Veronica Mars. She RULES b/c of that lone.

    I don't like the concept of Dear John. I don't like going into movies KNOWING that I may cry like a baby. I like there to be a surprise cry or emotional response.

    I too - think that baby Duggar is fucked.

    I think that butter commercial is whack AND I think that Luke Wilson doing those AT&T ads is sad b/c the ONLY thing they have over is Verizon is the surf the web while you are on the phone thing. WHo the HELL needs to avidly surf the internet while on the phone.

    OK! MISS YOU!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete