Monday, April 27, 2009

goodbye jon and kate


i have come to the point where i can no longer watch jon & kate + 8. keep in mind, i will basically watch anything. it's just that after putting in a couple of years with the goslings, they have gotten too boring even for me. i came to this decision recently when i saw that there was an episode devoted to kate making soup. you know, i tolerated it when jon flew to LA to get hairplugs, i watched when cara and mady went to the american girl doll store on their birthday and i even watched when they all flew to hawaii to renew their vows, but kate making soup? come, on. it's so freaking boring i just can't stand to watch them bitch at each other anymore and watch their misbehaved kids who they think are so cute. note to kate: FYI mady is mental, joel is gay, and you have the absolute worst haircut i have ever seen. also quit talking about how you have been so blessed. god didn't do anything, it was fertility treatments you complete moron. and jon, do you have a job? so, anyway goodbye jon and kate, i think it's best we go our separate ways.

5 comments:

  1. lol...absolutely! and of course now there is the "cheating scandal of 2009" in which Jon is apparently bar hopping with some random 23 y/o elementary teacher. I'm sure this will provide some scandalous arguments that might bring back a few viewers but from what I can tell from Yahoo news (which of course I consider a PRIME news source), J+K=8 is totally on the way out. And yes...fertility treatments are not considered a blessing. I swear if I have to have them due to the fact that we are waiting for our golden years to birth babies I will NOT consider sextuplets a blessing. But that's just me..your cynical counterpart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! in light of the recent scandal i am actually reevaluating my decision to not watch them. now it's actually exciting again that jon is cheating on her. i am going to love to see what the child support payments are from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...your post was so funny and so very true!! I thought it was just me who thought Kate's haircut is horrible, I whats up with that long side piece. Also, the older twins are so rude and disrespectful. But, I can't lie, I will still watch..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not just you, everyone hates kate's hair! and the older twins are totally rude. i am thinking of going back now..i can't wait to see the break-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen it, but I have read about it on the internet. It sounds really sad for those 8 kids that their marriage is going to fall apart!

    ReplyDelete